Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feb 13th, 2011 Night - How I

Feb 13th, 2011 Night:
Its been 4 months I knew about her second track, As days goes on my eyes becomes red, not able to concentrate on anything. Could not sleep, I'm seeing nothing in my life, my dreams, goals... There is no piece, not able to divert...   tried tried to divert & overcome, but I'm failing every time... I don't know how many are facing problems with second / third  tracks... Not be any solution? If a woman is cheated by a man there are many sections in Law to arrest men, why not for girls... pain anedi body kena vundedi.. manasuki vundada? I do not know, How many are facing problem like me... deeniki solution ye leda.... ila entakalam nenu ee narakam anubavinchali... she is enjoying with her second one... she did the mistake and happy ... and  I'm taking the pain, that day night I have decided to solve this problem legally. I'm decided, but I do not know .. how to start & where to start... googled and find out some of the lawyers contacts...  decided to take a leave for few days..

Two years back on this day I was waiting for her. Now also I'm waiting for her, but to see in the court. Tried to met some of the lawyers, but I could not meet them as I did not have appointment. But I met some of them, but after I met them , I'm not feeling like telling anything.  Just came back. After all this... bundle of question came into my mind....What am I doing? Why Why am I doing. What will I get. Nothing, dam sure nothing I will get out of this. Does she change? who cares?  But I should teach her and all the double gamers a lesson with this.... 


Met 2 lawyers, explained all my story & how I was cheated.... they listen to me but they are not ready to take up... they are just telling me again what all my friends/well wishers said. Got one, I worked as a home tutor when I was doing my Mtech., my students mother is a lawyer.... Immediately my steps ran into her house. Met her, she treated me like her brother and listen to me my pain... And she told me many things about life... How we lead a life in dark situations.... She gave me books for reading...  She gave me 1 month time, said "after one month also if you are not feeling piece & happy in your heart ... come to me... we go legally.......  I have taken 2 months , but I have no piece and met the lawyer.  Never understand God's plan in my life..... Still GOD has given me 2 more months.... I'm out of the city. Mean time , why should not I write a blog about my story and how I was cheated ,,,, so that others can take care of their life.... 


Now on, for 2 months , you will see all my story... how I went into hell with this love.... still in hell.... There is no way to come out of....