Wednesday, July 27, 2011

B'day - How Happy We Were


On her b'day - we met in my room.

I was waiting for her...., she went to some function with her mother and from there she started at 11am. I went to bakery to brought a cake, I usually cal her pandi, dimps & she cals me kukka, hutch dog.  So I asked the bakery wala to write "Happy B'day Dimps" on cake.  And I was bringing cake on my Yamaha Rx130 bike on which we always roamed almost for 1.5 years. I don't know how many times I went to uppal. Its non countable. Coming to the b'day, Cake was fell down up side down when I was getting down from bike, went to my room and I saw it , then It did not look good for me.... Appudu naaku teliyaledu tinu double game tho naa life ni reverse chestundani. Given that cake to kids who were there other floor of my house.  Again I went to bakery, this time i took a kid to catch it, asked bakery guy for another cake and this time asked him to write "Happy B'day Isha". Used to cal her Isha. To surprise her I have put the cake in neighbors fridge.  Till now she also doesn't about this fact that I brought 2 cakes on her b'day.

I have gifted her a dress that is there in pic, she changed her dress and we went to 'Prayanam' movie in IMax. Forgot to tell you, at that I got typhoid fever, immediately after she came ,  beerakaya curry chesindi. After movie we came to room and brought a cake, she was surprised, and she cut the cake, we had talk and ... for some time, then again she changed her clothes, left new clothes in my room. We started going to uppal at around 7/8pm.

Gifted her some gifts in different occasions, one day she wore all my gifted items .... and what she has done the whole day ... I will share in my next post.


** Don't fell in love with double / 3... gamers. She managed both for more than 8 months.